The Six Nations Cup is on the schedule for this weekend. England, Netherlands, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland are the participating nations.
The Six Nations Cup 2018 will be played in England from Friday 22nd June to Sunday 24th June. The team lineups have been confirmed.
Click here for more information about the Six Nations Cup.
– Scott Mitchell (captain), Daniel Day, Dennis Harbour, Nigel Heydon, Mark McGeeney
– Data Hedman (captain), Fallon Sherrock, Lorraine Winstanley
– Keith Geraghty, Martin Heneghan, James Landy, Michael Meaney, Shane O’Hara, John O’Shea
– Robyn Byrne, Teresa Maher, Olive McIntyre, Ann Redmond
– Martijn Kleermaker, Chris Landman, Willem Mandigers, Jeffrey Sparidaans, Richard Veenstra
– Aileen de Graaf, Anca Zijlstra, Vanessa Zuidema
– Kyle McKinstry (captain), Gavin Carlin, Gary Elliott, Chris Gilliland, Daniel McDonald
– Kayleigh O’Neill (captain), Margaret Coulter, Grace Crane
– Alan Soutar (captain), Euan Callander, Ryan Hogarth, Colin Miller, Ross Montgomery
– Emily Davidson, Lorraine Hyde, Susanna McGimpsey
– Mark Layton (captain), Steve Alker, Nick Kenny, Arwyn Morris, Jim Williams
– Rhian O’Sullivan (captain), Rhian Griffiths, Chris Savvery
Tags: Six Nations Cup