This after the final tournament before the cut-off which was the European Darts Matchplay in Trier. Albeit Kim Huybrechts hung on to the final spot, but Raymond van Barneveld and Steve Beaton booked their returns.
Michael van Gerwen is the defending champion albeit will be a new look with potential braces after dental surgery for the World Number Three. He begins against Brendan Dolan.
Click here to create your own team for the Fantasy World Matchplay , at least $770/€700/£600 in prizes!
Currently off in Las Vegas instead of Poland this week on holiday, Peter Wright will defend his win from two years ago and faces UK Open champion Andrew Gilding.
While in a top tie, Dave Chisnall will face Gary Anderson, the former winner in Blackpool. Van Barneveld takes on Ryan Searle as he did on the European Tour this past weekend.
As other top ties feature Damon Heta facing Josh Rock, Luke Humphries taking on Jose de Sousa and Jonny Clayton will lock horns with German Giant Gabriel Clemens.
This is the field of participants for the 2023 World Matchplay headlined by Michael Smith, defending champion Van Gerwen and Price
Draw 2023 World Matchplay
(1) Michael Smith v Steve Beaton
(16) James Wade v Chris Dobey
(8) Danny Noppert v Martin Schindler
(9) Nathan Aspinall v Krzysztof Ratajski
(4) Gerwyn Price v Stephen Bunting
(13) Joe Cullen v Mike De Decker
(5) Rob Cross v Daryl Gurney
(12) Dave Chisnall v Gary Anderson
(2) Peter Wright v Andrew Gilding
(15) Ryan Searle v Raymond van Barneveld
(7) Jonny Clayton v Gabriel Clemens
(10) Dimitri van den Bergh v Ross Smith
(3) Michael van Gerwen v Brendan Dolan
(14) Damon Heta v Josh Rock
(6) Luke Humphries v Jose de Sousa
(11) Dirk van Duijvenbode v Kim Huybrechts