Defending champion at this tournament is David Cameron. The Canadian is seeded first at the World Seniors Darts Masters and meets WDF world champion Neil Duff. If he wins, Bob Anderson or Richie Howson await in the second round.
At the other end of the tournament schedule sits two-time senior world champion Robert Thornton. He crosses swords with Colin McGarry. Champion of Champions winner Leonard Gates plays against Mark Dudbridge, while Trina Gulliver was paired with Chris Mason. The remaining duel is between John Part and Kevin Painter.
World Seniors Champion of Champions reach compared to Arsenal v Liverpool with 3.5 million viewers tuning in
Draw World Seniors Darts Masters 2023
(1) David Cameron v Neil Duff
(8) Bob Anderson v Richie Howson
(4) Phil Taylor v Mark McGeeney
(5) Martin Adams v Dennis Harbour
(3) Leonard Gates v Mark Dudbridge
(6) Trina Gulliver v Chris Mason
(2) Robert Thornton v Colin McGarry
(7) John Part v Kevin Painter