Draw confirmed for 2022 The Masters: Defending champion Clayton and World Number One Price set for potential Quarter-Final
The usual season opener before the Premier League, ProTours and UK Open, it sees a lot of players tinker with setups and their first action since Ally Pally.
For a second consecutive year, there will be another session of darting action with 24 players compared to the previous 16 involved.
This means the usual 16 from Ryan Searle to 24th who is Ian White will be involved and will play on the opening night.
Searle could face Gerwyn Price but only if he can get past Mervyn King. While a tournament which began an incredible winning year for Jonny Clayton was The Masters.
As defending champion, he will face Dimitri van den Bergh or Ian White with the added caveat of a potential Quarter-Final between the World Cup teammates to renew their budding rivalry.
James Wade could face Dave Chisnall or Stephen Bunting, while World finalist, Michael Smith will take on Krzysztof Ratajski. New World Champion, Peter Wright will face either Dirk van Duijvenbode or Danny Noppert.
While Jose de Sousa is one of the seeds potentially in danger when he faces Rob Cross or Brendan Dolan, two tricky opponents.
Again we could see Michael van Gerwen v Gary Anderson in the Quarter-Finalists but only if they can get past Aspinall/Humphries and Cullen/Gurney.
Draw 2022 Masters
(1) Gerwyn Price v Ryan Searle / Mervyn King
(8) Jonny Clayton v Dimitri van den Bergh / Ian White
(4) James Wade v Dave Chisnall / Stephen Bunting
(5) Michael Smith v Krzysztof Ratajski / Gabriel Clemens
(2) Peter Wright v Dirk van Duijvenbode / Danny Noppert
(7) José de Sousa v Rob Cross / Brendan Dolan
(3) Michael van Gerwen v Nathan Aspinall / Luke Humphries
(6) Gary Anderson v Joe Cullen / Daryl Gurney