Draw for 2021 European Championship confirmed
The draw has been completed ahead of the 2021 European Championship which is due to take place between October 14-17 after the conclusion of the European Tour.
Gerwyn Price is top seed for the tournament after winning both European Tour events in 2021 but this means bad news for Michael van Gerwen as eighth seed who may face James Wade if he defeats Boris Krcmar with Price also in his quarter.
Defending champion is Peter Wright with 'Snakebite' set to face off against Florian Hempel. He is in the quarter of Mensur Suljovic who facees Adam Hunt to begin.
Other top ties include Michael Smith facing off against Ryan Searle, Brendan Dolan is third seed and will face Kim Huybrechts, while Jose de Sousa is sixth seed and will face Lewy Williams.
2021 European Championship
(1) Gerwyn Price v (32) Ritchie Edhouse
(16) Adam Gawlas v (17) Joe Murnan
(8) Michael van Gerwen v (25) Boris Krcmar
(9) James Wade v (24) Adam Smith-Neale
(4) Michael Smith v (29) Ryan Searle
(13) Krzysztof Ratajski v (20) Danny Noppert
(5) Nathan Aspinall v (28) Mervyn King
(12) Damon Heta v (21) Gabriel Clemens
(2) Mensur Suljovic v (31) Adam Hunt
(15) Peter Wright v (18) Florian Hempel
(7) Simon Whitlock v (26) William Borland
(10) Joe Cullen v (23) Ted Evetts
(3) Brendan Dolan v (30) Kim Huybrechts
(14) Rob Cross v (19) Keane Barry
(6) Jose de Sousa v (27) Lewis Williams
(11) Luke Humphries v (22) Callan Rydz