The top 8 players are seeded and as such will enter the tournament in the second round. One of the mouth-watering first-round ties sees an all Dutch affair as Dirk van Duijvenbode takes on Danny Noppert for the right to play Nathan Aspinall.
Van Duijvenbode, Clemens, O'Connor and Evans among qualifiers for World Series of Darts Finals
Elsewhere, recent World Matchplay finalist Jonny Clayton takes on Martin Schindler, Raymond van Barneveld is up against former Lakeside finalist Jeff Smith and the Krzysztof Ratajski, fresh of the back of his German Darts Open success takes on Daniel Klose.
Last year's World Series of Darts Finals was won by Gerwyn Price. At the time, the Welshman won 11-10 from Van Duijvenbode after a thriller of a match.
Check out the full draw down below!
Summer break is almost over; check out the PDC calendar with all the major darts tournaments as Autumn begins
2023 Jack's World Series of Darts Finals
(1) Rob Cross v Jonny Clayton/Martin Schindler
(8) Luke Humphries v Daniel Klose/Krzysztof Ratajski
(4) Michael van Gerwen v Gabriel Clemens/William O'Connor
(5) Dimitri Van den Bergh v Damon Heta/Ricky Evans
(2) Gerwyn Price v Keegan Brown/Simon Whitlock
(7) Nathan Aspinall v Dirk van Duijvenbode/Danny Noppert
(3) Michael Smith v Raymond van Barneveld/Jeff Smith
(6) Peter Wright v Graham Usher/Haupai Puha